Applications close: Friday 12th October, 2018
Several security personnel opportunities have arisen within our patient minding team.
Ensuring that GMS Staffing Pty Ltd remains at the forefront of supplying quality Staff within your elected state, reinforcing our quality of staffing, customer service levels and client liaison efficiencies, resulting in best possible service for our expending customer base and increased work.
The role of the Patient Watch Security Officer observe a dedicated patient who may be a threat to themselves/ others or is a threat of escape. Patient minding officers maintain constant visual observation of the patient. The patient minder must call for assistance should the patient become upset, agitated or tries to escape. Only the ‘response teams’ are allowed to restrain patients. Restraint is not a part of this role.
Successful candidates will need to have the following requirements:
• Flexibility in scheduling
• Calm, professional demeanor
• Strong visual attention to detail
• Excellent communicator
• Willing to receive hospital specific training, customer service training and undergo an induction program.
• Must possess a valid security license
• As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required license at all times, and must carry the license whilst on duty.
• Must have a thorough command of English language to speak clearly.
Apply now and be ready for work in the next few days or weeks.